Library Card Design Contest
Design Our Next Library Card!
Make your mark on the Grand Forks Public_ by designing one of our new library cards!
Using the theme "A Playground for Curious Minds" create your best design for a new library card. Winners in each of three categories will be selected and in addition to having their design on Grand Forks Public Library cards they will also receive a Grand Forks Public Prize Package with a $50 gift card, art supplies, a GFP_ t-shirt and more!
Categories include Kids (10 & under), Tweens & Teens (11 - 18), and Adults (19 & older). Submissions can be done traditionally or digitally. Contest rules, deadlines, entry forms, and links to submit your design all available on this page!
- Open to all Grand Forks County residents
- Age categories
- Kids (10 & Under)
- Tweens & Teens (11 - 18)
- Adults (19 & Older)
- All designs must be completed using a 7.5" x 4.72" template
- Horizontal and vertical designs are welcome
- Designs must be original, previously unpublished, and free of copyright restrictions
- Designs need to reflect our theme "A Playground for Curious Minds"
- Designs can be done traditionally (pen, paint, colored pencil) or digitally
- Digital submissions should be 1080 px x 680 px, have a resolution of 150 dpi, and submitted as a PDF
- Upon submission Grand Forks Public Library will have all rights to the artwork and its display. Grand Forks Public_ may showcase/reproduce all submitted artwork without limitation or compensation
- All entries must be accompanied by a signed entry form including name, address, email, phone number, and artists category
- Limit of one entry per person
- Design submission period: July 1st - July 31st
- Three finalists from each category announced: August 5th
- Public voting on finalists: August 5th - August 16th
- Winner announced: August 20th
- New cards available: Fall of 2019
- Designs must be submitted to the Grand Forks Public Library by July 31st, 2019
- Digital designs along with entry form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traditional work along with entry form can be dropped off or mailed to: Grand Forks Public_, Marketing Department, 2110 Library Circle, Grand Forks, ND 58201