We are excited to expand appointment hours starting January 19. Reservations for 45-minute appointments are available for the following days and times:
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Appointments can be made by calling the library at 701-772-8116 on weekdays between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Contactless Curbside Pickup is also available:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1-4 p.m.
When visiting, please remember these guidelines:
- Wear a mask. Make sure it is covering both your mouth and nose.
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Practice physical distancing. (Twenty patrons are allowed in the building per appointment slot.)
- Wash your hands. Sanitizing stations are placed throughout the library.
We look forward to seeing you soon!