Bounce Into Reading
UND Athletics & GF Public Library Winter Reading Program
December 21st, 2019 - February 16th, 2019
Free & open to children age two through eighth grade.
1. Collect an activity sheet from the GFPL Children’s Department or online
2. Complete the activities listed and color in the basketball for each one as you finish
3. Once you finish at least 8 of the 12 activities, turn the sheet in at the GFPL Children’s Department
4. Only one activity sheet per child
5. Last day to turn in sheets is February 15th, 2019
For those who complete at least 8 of the 12 activities you will receive a free UND Mini-ball and a free ticket voucher to the Feb. 16th UND Women’s basketball game. Game will be held at the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center at 2:00 pm, doors open at 1:00 pm.
Thank you to the University of North Dakota Athletic Department for sponsoring the Winter Reading Program. Thank you especially to the student-athletes who volunteer their time to help support reading!